Saturday, May 15, 2010

And we're back....

The past few months have been nothing short of insane. I've been hassled by my fellow photography friends for failing the 365 day challenge after just one day. I admit; that was pretty sad.

While I haven't been posting, I have been shooting and I have a plethora of photos to edit and share. It doesn't do me any good just to keep the digital files tucked away on my hard drive if they are never seen by anyone. So alas, I'm recommitting to sitting down and editing files - a task which isn't my forte and therefore dread. Hopefully, that means this blog will be more up-to-date too. I can't promise it will be daily, but I'll least try for more than once every 6 months. ;)

Since my last post, I've recently acquired a 5D MKII. Yes, the camera is everything I thought it could be and then some. I'm thrilled with my purchase. Unfortunately, you won't see any videos from me for awhile until I do something about this computer situation.

So in the spirit of editing, I've edited a single image in two fashions. I can't decide which treatment I like better or really the mood I'm trying to evoke.

Version A



Version B

2 comments:

Scott Axel said...

Welcome back Wendy!

;)

I'm a fan of the first version a bit more.. has more 'emotion' to it

Wendy said...

Did you see....you had an honorable mention in paragraph 1. :-)