Monday, May 17, 2010

Kristen & Ryan

I've been sitting on these photos forever. Like almost 2 years come August. Sheesh. I think I owe it to my besties to get this photo set. Some of the pictures in this series I shot. I was in the bridal party so I handed my camera gear off to another wedding attendee to shoot during the wedding. His shots were about 50/50. He has a good eye and for not knowing how to operate the camera, he did pretty well. I have no idea if this is one I shot or Nate shot, but I think it is the best picture of Kristen & Ryan out of the entire series. It's just so Kristen & Ryan.


2 comments:

Simi said...

me next me next, lol ... i noticed you posted these on FB.. and i was like.. hmm... august 2007 ='s oct 2007 can't be too far behind :p

Wendy said...

You aren't too far behind :-)